This is my now page. Basically a list of what I’m up to.
For information about who I am and what my site is, see my about page.
Back to pre-COVID working hours as a casual lifeguard. I love my job.
I wouldn’t classify writing as a job, but it is work! I love writing and working on this site, so hopefully I can turn this into a full-time gig sometime down the track.
This is what I’ve read recently as I can kind of churn through books and it’s too annoying to update every time. But here’s the best of the recent ones. 🙂
- Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery by Henry Marsh
- Creativity, Inc. by Edwin Catmull (Audiobook version)
- Underground by Haruki Murakami
I’m also on Goodreads if you want to connect on there.
Finished my Master of Finance! Weird way to finish my studies online. And not an ideal overall situation to graduate into. But does make things interesting!
I write a fortnightly newsletter on business breakdowns and investment thoughts on Substack. Most posts go live on the blog a day or two before so I can double-check everything before committing to emailing you. I don’t want to pollute your inbox.
Bonus: I’ve started a Substack for my BizCards! I send 2-3 BizCards each Sunday with corresponding links and sources.
Also, you’re already here but I write on this site too (duh). Usually, around one or two posts per week go up, depending on work & life commitments.
- Golf (17.5 handicap, I play bad golf and enjoy it)
- Waiting for CyberPunk 2077
Short Term Projects / Goals
- Life of Li Lu
- Finding Investment Ideas
- Is a Masters of Finance worth it?
- Best Pitch decks
Long Term Projects / Goals
- Build up a library of BizCards and Twitter Resources
- Turn this website into a full-time gig or find one through it.
Updated: October 25th, 2020