This page is about me. Kalani Scarrott, the person. For information about my site and what it’s all about, see my About this Site page.
WHO AM I?
Hi, I’m Kalani Scarrott and I’m born and raised in Australia. I’m currently finishing up my masters at University and am just starting my Bachelors of Science majoring in Computer Science. My general aim for my day to day life is to make Lil Improvements, consistently, day after day. Also, I’m
23 24 if that matters at all.
I want to learn as much as possible for as long as possible. I want to write down on this site what I learn in order to solidify it. I don’t know exactly where I want to be in 10 years time. A vague idea maybe. But no concrete goals or plans.
“What am I going to find if I get through this?”
“I don’t know. But won’t it be interesting to find out?”Legend of Korra
WHAT ARE MY INTERESTS?
Just some of my interest and topics I like learning about.
- Particularly value/growth/micro-cap. For more see My Investing Strategy. Looking to learn more about Private markets and VC.
- Just started learning Python and starting my CS degree. Late to the party but loving learning about all things tech so far.
- Basketball, F1, Golf. Anything really. I love the competitive aspects of it and the constant desire to improve and succeed. Also the Fantasy aspect I find interesting too.
- Self Improvement
- Mental Models. Cultivating habits. Productivity tips. I just want to be better today than I was yesterday.
- The business behind them, current trends and the future of gaming. I also straight-up love playing games. Especially FPS and sports games. But I seldom play anymore, aiming to focus on more productive hobbies.
- Health, Nutrition and Fitness
- Living longer and stronger. Pushing and testing my body.
- I’m straight poo at it, but I enjoy it now and again. Particularly baking and anything sweet related. It’s my biggest weakness.
- New people. New cultures. Different food. Different scenery. The stranger the better.
- Books & blogs.
- Podcasts & audiobooks. Interesting conversations. People’s life stories.
- New to my list of interests, but quickly growing in enjoyment.
HOW CAN I HELP / CONTACT?
Flick me a message on Twitter? Or fill out the form below. Whether it’s feedback, encouragement or just a question, don’t hesitate to reach out..